**Must be 16 years or older**
Investigation not recommended for those with mobility issues. There are tight spaces to maneuver and steep staircases that may be difficult to climb.
–– TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ––
Registration begins at 3:30pm in the Battleship Visitors Center (Located directly in front of the Battleship). Then, chat and take pictures with Grant and Dustin during our Meet & Greet held in the auditorium. Lectures from the Ghost Hunters duo will follow. Everyone will then board the magnificent ship and head to the hall where you and your fellow investigators will enjoy dinner (please see details below) and refreshments prior to your night full of adventure. The evening will conclude with a wrap-up at 12:30am back in the hall. There we will have a quick experience/evidence review with Grant and Dustin before bidding farewell.
Registration will begin at 3:30pm at the Battleship Visitors Center. (Located directly in front of the Battleship). Then, you will have front of the line access to the auditorium to chat and take pictures with Grant Wilson and Dustin Pari during our Meet & Greet. Lectures from the Ghost Hunters duo will follow. Everyone will then board the magnificent ship and head to the hall where you and your fellow investigators will enjoy dinner (please see details below) and refreshments prior to your night full of adventure. During the evening, V.I.P.s will be paired up and escorted with either Grant or Dustin to a section of the ship that is usually closed off to visitors, for a short private session. Beginning at 12:30am, you will have a 30 minute break (while General Investigation wraps up their evening) before you adventure into the ship with Grant and Dustin for the remainder of the night.
3:30pm - 4:00pm - Registration in the front lobby area at the Visitors Center
4:00pm - 5:45pm - Meet & Greet/Lectures in the Auditorium
5:45pm - 6:00pm - Break & Moving to Hall on the Battleship
(**All participants must be checked in prior to 5:45 or they will not be allowed to access the ship.)
6:00pm - 7:30pm - Dinner
7:30pm - 8:00pm - Rules and Break
8:00pm - 12:15am - Investigation of the ship
12:15am -12:30am - Meet back in Hall
12:30am - 1:00am - Wrap Up for General Investigation (Break for V.I.P.)
1:00am - 2:00am - V.I.P. Investigation with Grant and Dustin throughout the ship
We have arranged for a discounted rate of $139/per night at the nearby, newly renovated, Hilton Wilmington Riverside Hotel. It is located on the Cape Fear River just across the water from the battleship, with rooms available that have a direct view. There is a limited quantity of rooms available, and discounted rates will expire 30 days prior to the event if you are looking to reserve your stay here. Please use the discount code provided below when calling the hotel or making your reservation online. There will be complimentary shuttle service to and from the hotel from 5:00am - 11:pm daily for those flying in to ILM. You may call (910)763-5900 to arrange for transportation. For those renting a vehicle or driving down, there is an $11/overnight (self-park) and $15/overnight (valet) fee. Additional parking facilities are available in the Downtown Wilmington area.
Discount Code: BAT
For Online Reservations: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-wilmington-riverside-ILMNCHF/index.html
(For reservations including dates prior to February 8th, 2018, and after February 11th, 2018, you will need to call the hotel to apply the discounted rate.)
Wilmington International Airport: ILM (5.1 miles)
Myrtle Beach International Airport: MYR (77 miles)
Dinner onboard the battleship: We will be having dinner catered in from a local popular restaurant in Wilmington. Please note any dietary restrictions when purchasing your tickets so that we can happily accommodate your requests.
**PLEASE BE ADVISED:
We will not be providing transportation to the battleship. Please plan on renting a vehicle if you are not driving to the event or are not from the area. Wilmington Taxi Service is a local taxi service available 24 hours a day if needed. Phone: (910)377-7327. Lyft and Uber are also available in the area.
- A sweater and/or jacket is recommended during the investigation. The temperature on the ship will be cooler on the lower decks and outside.
- Flashlights are required during investigations.
- Safety Information:
- No Running while on board the ship.
- Flat, soft-soled shoes are HIGHLY recommended. You may not be allowed to board the ship if shoes are determined unsafe for the event. Boat shoes or sneakers are best suited.
- While chains will be let down for us to investigate throughout the ship, there will be signs around every corner that will point in a direction for you to exit.
- Use two hands at all times while climbing stairs. No jumping off steps or sliding down rails. Please watch your head will climbing. There is padding in case you bump your head.
- In case of severe weather, please refrain from investigating on the open deck.
- You will be removed from the investigation for your own safety if you are inebriated.
- A friendly notice that while we will be on board the ship, there is local wildlife in the area. So please keep your eyes peeled when you leave for the evening and refrain from feeding or attempting to pet them. It is against the law.